Mo lives and breathes sports, it's kind of disturbing...
Bringing you everything Cincinnati Sports.
A lifelong Bengals fan. God help her.
She's a woman with opinions
The latest Hollywood dirt
|Eddie & Tracy
Did you know Tracy played on 5 major league teams?
MO' Favorite Links
MO' Favorite Links
I will gladly accept bribery to put your site on this list.
My favorite site. Not for those easily offended.
This is a great NBA blog. The NBA (National Basketball Association) is a professional men's basketball league, consisting of 29 American teams, and one Canadian team. It was founded in 1946. Cincinnati used to have a team. I wish it did now.
Better Off Red
Jamie Ramsey is the Assistant Media Relations Director of the Reds. He takes you behind the scenes of a Major League team. And he writes funny captions for his photos.
Plenty of scenery and funny stuff on Big Smudge. I'll be honest, these guys told me they were fans of my show, and even if they didn't mean it, that gets them linked.
Bugs and Cranks
If it's about baseball, these guys usually have something to say about it. And it's usually funny.
Booze, Ladies, and Football.
Calling It Like It Is
A guy from Cincinnati, who uh, well he calls it like it is.
Chris Sabo's Goggles
A Reds fan stuck in Chicago does a blog. He says the purpose of the blog is to inform people of the Reds without the geeky stuff, like facts for example. My kind of guy.
You're probably thinking this website is about me. Actually, it's not.
Local college basketball blog by two guys...one a UC fan, the other an XU fan.
The Godfather of sports blogs.
My favorite baseball blog. I thought I loved the game, then I read these guys.
Stuff guys like. At least stuff normal guys like.
Hugging Harold Reynolds
Very funny sports blog with one of my favorite names.
John Clay's Sidelines
John is an outstanding writer who covers everything and anything UK-related.
Larry Brown Sports
The other Larry Brown, not the guy who's coached half the teams in the NBA.
Look At Me Shirts
Be the guy in the ironic shirt. Take credit for someone else's joke.
Mo Egger's Blog
Did you really think my blog wouldn't be on a list of "favorites?"
Do you like mind-numbing statistical analysis of the Reds? Do you treat every game like the fate of the world rests on it? This site is probably not for you.
Most negative man in America. And I usually agree with him.
Pro Football Talk
Not daily, but almost hourly reading for NFL fans.
Everything and anything Reds...and more, by Reds fans.
Rush The Court
The Ubiquitous college basketblog.
A little UK, a little Louisville. A lot of funny.
Anything and everything hoops.
A Cincinnati guy based in Vegas. What I'd write if I could write.
Because some things can't be taught.
I admit, I'm a geek.
Who Dey Revolution
No site better captures the frustration of being a Bengals fan better than this one. Fan empowerment at its best.
1) Mike Zimmer interviewing with the Browns. Good for Mike. Bad for the Bengals. If he gets the gig, the reaction is going to be interesting. "Mike Zimmer should be an NFL head coach" applies even to the teams we don't like.
2) The one bright side of no one making into Cooperstown: We don't have to have the lame debate what teams inductees should represent on their plaques. I've always thought they should go in as baseball players, not specific team-members. We would've had this debate for Schilling, Clemens, and Piazza, and I would've been fatigued by it after about 90 seconds.
3) The disingenuous-ness of the "the writers punished the entire era" argument. The people covering the sport were complicit in the steroid era, ignoring what was happening to the sport right under their noses.
4) Everyone should be fired. The lesson I've learned doing sports-talk radio for a living is that any issue can be solved by firing someone. I shudder to think what our society would look like if he fired every employee after every mistake, after every bad day at work.
The latest silliness: checking out my timeline after Monday's UC loss, I see that it's time to fire Mick Cronin. Makes total sense to get rid of the guy who just rebuilt the program midway through a season where his team has been ranked in the top 25, all while conference uncertainty hovers over the program. "Fire Mick Guy" makes it next to impossible to talk UC hoops when the going isn't so good.
5) Brian Kelly interviewing with the Eagles. Is he using this for leverage to get more money from Notre Dame? Potentially. Is Notre Dame his "dream job?" It was. Maybe it isn't now. Dreams change. Goals change. Perspectives change. Dollar amounts change. So too, will the attitude of many Notre Dame fans about getting upset when coaches change jobs if BK does indeed head east.
This was quick, so let me offer up something of length (insert joke here): Paul Dehner Jr of GoBearcats.com had me on his Inside The Bearcats podcast. We spent 45 minutes talking about UC's offense, Shaq Thomas, scheduling, buffets, my brush with Dennis Rodman, and baseball managers using cell phones and the possible disasters that could result from it. Listen to it here.
Or click play....
And listen to our radio show today at 3:04 on ESPN1530.